VS Plus HP 2.7 DV2A Jandy
Intelligent Pump Design
VS PlusHP is a high performance, energy-efficient pool pump, in a mid-sized body that reduces energy costs by over $1,100* versus single-speed pool pumps. Designed for feature rich pools, the VS PlusHP is engineered with an enhanced motor providing dual voltage capabilities and two auxiliary relays — making it easy to add automation for simple, convenient pool operation.
- Maximum Savings – Save over $1,100* per year in energy costs! The variable-speed motor allows for dramatic energy savings compared to high energy consuming single-speed pumps.
- 115v/230v Dual Voltage – Auto-sensing dual voltage variable-speed motor automatically recognizes and adapts to 115- or 230-volt power supplies, providing installation flexibility and eliminating the need for expensive main power rewiring.
- Maximum Convenience – Featuring two auxiliary relays which, when combined with iQPUMP01, enables instant automation for your pump — plus two additional pieces of equipment — eliminating the need for an extra time clock to control equipment such as a booster pump or salt chlorinator.
- Maximum Efficiency – Small pump baskets fill faster — restricting flow and eroding performance. The VS PlusHP, with its oversized basket, delivers more consistent performance and better efficiency under real-world conditions — with a smaller motor.
- Pool Control in the Palm of Your Hand – Connect to iAquaLink™, the highest-rated pool control app, for the ultimate in intelligent pool control from your mobile device. With iAquaLink you can manage all the elements of your pool or spa anytime, anywhere.
- Quiet Operation – The advanced motor design of the VS PlusHP generates up to 70% less noise than single-speed pumps.**
- Durable, Dependable Motor – Features a Zero Clearance Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet brushless DC motor that provides cooler operation and extended motor life.
- Worry-Free Operation – Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages.
- No Rewiring Necessary – Auto-sensing dual voltage motor automatically recognizes and adapts to 115- or 230-volt power supplies.
- Add iQPUMP01 for Instant Automation – Two auxiliary relays allow the pump to control other equipment such as a salt chlorinator and booster pump without a separate timeclock.
- Space Saving Design – Zero Clearance TEFC motor pulls in cooler air from the side of the motor instead of the back, allowing for compact installation against walls or other tight setups.
- Choose Your Own Controller – Designed to work with the following Jandy control systems for complete programmability and customization (controller sold separately): Jandy AquaLink®
- Automation Systems, iQPUMP01 with iAquaLink™ App Control, JEP‑R Controller
- Dry contact relay control
- RS485 Quick Connect Port for faster installation and maintenance
- 40% larger strainer basket than the leading competitor for greater pool owner convenience and improved efficiency when loaded with debris
- 2” x 2.5” unions included for easy installation and maintenance with no hidden costs
- Easy Controller Setup auto detects connection to an automation system or a traditional controller, eliminating the need to adjust settings manually
- Ergonomic carry handle for easy installation
- Tool free lid allows for quick and easy cleaning of the pump basket
|Collection||Variable Speed Pool Pumps|
|Voltage||230V / 115V|
|Max Watts||2, 550W / 1, 840W|
|Amps||10.5 / 16.0|
|Union Size||2” x 2” / .5"|
|Rec. Pipe Size||2" / 3"|
|Carton Weight||64 lbs|