Truclear® Saltwater Chlorinator Jandy
Simple, Reliable Saltwater Chlorination
The Jandy TruClear Salt System was designed from the ground up to be simple to own and maintain without sacrificing performance or reliability. It can also be controlled from a smart phone using the iAquaLink™ app when combined with AquaLink® Automation Systems. Features include durable Jandy Never Lube Valve construction, a compact design for easy integration in most equipment pad configurations, and a transparent window for quick visual inspection of blades. The energy-efficient TruClear also works at extremely low-flow rates making it fully compatible with variable-speed pumps.
Available for sale only at your local pool store. This product can not be purchased online.
- Extreme Reliability – Constructed with durable Jandy Never Lube valve material
- Easy to Install – Versions available for new construction applications, and with unions for retrofit installations; compact design takes up less space and easily adapts to most equipment pad configurations
- Simple to Service – transparent window design allows easy visual inspection of blades; removable cell with attached cord can be easily dipped into the cleaning solution for quick service; and tool-free twist-lock connector enables foolproof, one-step electrical connection to the power pack
- Three year standard warranty
- Now with Dual Voltage! (120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- NEW! iAquaLink™ control – when used with AquaLink® Automation Systems
- Produces 18 grams per hour of chlorine for pools up to 35,000 gallons (132,500 liters)
- 2-port cell, stand-alone system
- Compatible with variable speed pumps—requires only 20 GPM
- Easy cleaning with attached cord
- Now with dual voltage (120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- iAquaLink™ control when used with AquaLink® Automation Systems