CV Cartridge Filter (CV340) Jandy
The benchmark for large cartridge filtration
The Jandy® Pro Series CV Filter design takes advantage of the filter’s total surface area, providing the clearest possible water and extending cleaning cycles. Enjoy the clear sparkling water of your pool and spa while the CV filter does the work for you.
The new CV filter works most efficiently with other Zodiac products by incorporating the Versa Plumb® system. This filter is equipped for high flow rates and operates at optimum hydraulic performance. CV large cartridge filters are constructed of corrosion-resistant, polymeric materials for long-lasting performance.
Available for sale only at your local pool store. This product can not be purchased online.
- Inlet and outlet ports on the same level for improved hydraulic efficiency
- Sweep Elbow and unions allow the filter to easily connect to Jandy® Pro Series pumps and equipment.
- Unique pressure gauge with customizable clean/dirty indicator
- Easy-grip handles for easy installation and cleaning
- Optional anchor brackets easily attach to the filter tank and mount to the pad to hold the filter securely in place (sold separately)
- Designed with our exclusive Versa Plumb® system to easily connect with other Zodiac® products
- Extra-large 2″ drain port allows for easy cleaning of debris
- Heavy duty, anti-corrosion tank clamp and easy grip handles
- Corrosion and UV resistant, high impact extra large tank
- Includes 2″ x 2½” universal unions
- Includes a Sweep Elbow (SEFL1002) to easily connect with the pump
|Filter Area||340 ft.2|
|Design Flow Rate||.37 gpm/ft.2|
|Maximum Flow||127 gpm|
|Six(6) Hour Capacity||45, 720 gallons|
|Eight(8) Hour Capacity||60, 960 gallons|
|Max. Working Pressure||50 psi|
|Cartridges Required||4 (85ft2 each)|
|Shipping Weight||106 lbs|
|Height ("A")||41 inches|
|Footprint||25" diameter circle|